* The moment you realize that the person you cared for has nothing intellectually or spiritually to offer you, but a headache.
* The moment you realize God had greater plans for you that don’t involve your drama.
* The moment you stop comparing yourself to others.
* The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter.
* The moment you realize that you can have everything you want in life. However, it takes timing, the right heart, the right actions, the right passion and a willingness to risk it all. If it is not yours, it is because you really didn’t want it, need it or God prevented it.
* The moment you realize that happiness was NEVER ABOUT GETTING A PERSON. They are only a helpmate towards achieving your life mission.
* The moment you realize that YOU WERE ALWAYS THE RIGHT PERSON. Only ignorant people walk away from greatness.