7 Things To Give Up If We Want To Be Happy

7 Things To Give Up If We Want To Be Happy :

1. GIVE UP our need to always be right.
We are only human, we make mistakes. And that is OK.

2. GIVE UP our need for control.
I honestly believe that the reason many people in our society are miserable and highly stressed is because of an unhealthy attachment to things they have no control over. I keep on reminding myself "There are some things I can't control & that's just the way it is."

3. GIVE UP on blaming others.
An important decision I made was to resist playing the blame game. 
The day I realized that I am in charge of how I will approach problems in my life, that things will turn out better or worse because of me and nobody else, that was the day I knew I would be a happier and healthier person. 

4. GIVE UP complaining.
Complaining does not work as a strategy. 
We all have finite time and energy. 
Any time we spend whining is unlikely to help us achieve our goals. 
And it won't make us happier.

Two things I learned about complaining :
 1. When we don't like a thing, change it. If we can't change it, change the way we think about it. Don't complain.
 2. Never tell our problems to anyone.
20% don't care and the other 80% are glad we have them.

5. GIVE UP our need to impress others.
How often we impress people when we have nothing and how often we oppress them when we have everything is what defines our real character!

6. GIVE UP the past.
This is my mantra : 
"My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me. 
It has only strengthened me."

7. GIVE UP living our life to other people's expectation.

I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.


Popular posts from this blog

Hanya 5% yg lolos sbg pendonor platelet trombosit Apheresis.


Insya Allah atau In Shaa Allah?